As I mentioned, this is a simple, fast and easy to make Chicken Roll made for my daughter's School Tiffin.
The Chicken in this recipe can be replaced by mutton, fish, paneer, veggies...for that matter ANYTHING!
I used the chicken pieces from last night's chicken curry.
* 2-3 pieces of chicken taken out from chicken curry
* Onion chopped - 1/2
* Tomato chopped - 1/2 (I didnt use tomatoes)
* Green Chillies - chopped (I didnt use chillies)
* Lemon - 1 wedge
* Rock Salt - a pinch
* Aamchur powder/Chaat masala - a pinch (optional)
* Wheat flour to make rotis/chapatis
1. Make two (or as many as you require) rotis and keep aside
2. Take two pieces of chicken, shred them
3. In a wok, take 1/2 tsp of oil and just saute the shredded chicken to remove excess moisture
4. Take the roti, spread the shredded & sauted chicken in a straight line along the centre of the roti
5. Throw in some chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, green chillies etc etc.
6. Squeeze some lemon juice and sprinkle the rock salt, Chaat masala/Aamchur powder
7. Roll it as you would a wrap and cover half the roll with a foil/butter paper.
The Chicken Roll is ready !!