The recipe and procedure which I followed so sincerely, are here. However noting the variations/improvisations in the ingredients as follows:
Dry Bay Leaf instead of fresh bay leaf
Regular Vinegar instead of Balsamic Vinegar
Sunflower Oil instead of Canola Oil
Kashmiri Chili powder instead of Smoked Paprika
Some personal notings for future reference :
- I used an OTG at a temperature of 200 deg C.
- The Chicken was approx 1.3 kg.
- Time of roasting was aroung 1 hr 20 min. But could be around 10 minutes less as the top of the chicken was slightly charred, but that definitely added to the taste.
- I marinated the chicken overnight instead of the suggested 5-6 hours.
The mashed potato: (Boiled 1 potato per head)
1. Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a wok and season with crushed pepper corns, chopped garlic.
2. Add chopped dill and the smoothly mashed potato.
3. Add a large cup of milk and stir it well to mix with the mashed potato.
4. Add grated cheese, salt to taste, chilli flakes and pepper and mix well.
This recipe is off to Sobha Shyam's Event COOK IT HEALTHY PROTEINicious @ Good Food