No excuses, justification, prelude or small talk!
Just some oft made recipes.....
A simple, nutritious as well as delicious breakfast or tiffin which can be used as a filling in a wrap or a sandwich, OR eaten just as it is, with toast!
And Rush, if you mash the paneer to a smooth consistency, grate the veggies instead of dicing them and eliminate the salt, there you are, a tasty treat for your little one!!!
Paneer - 1 litre
Lemon - 1
Vegetables of your choice-(bell peppers, onions, cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, corn kernels, baby corns etc) - diced.
I used Capsicum, tomato and onion - 1 each
Green chilli - chopped fine
Coriander leaves-also chopped fine.
Salt to taste
Pepper corns, freshly crushed for better flavour & aroma
Butter /olive oil/white oil- 1 tbsp
1. Curdle the milk with the lemon to make fresh homemade paneer / cottage cheese
2. Just strain the whey but dont hang it in a cheese cloth to make it firm. We want the paneer soft and moist
3. In a wok, heat the oil/melt the butter
4. Throw in the crushed pepper corns followed by the diced onions, tomatoes and other veggies.
5. Saute in high heat for a minute or two but retain the crunch
6. Add the scrambled paneer. Stir around for a minute or two. Add salt.
7. Garnish with the chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.